Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why am I still up?? :/


It's been a while now since I've been dealing with this insomnia. I curl up next to my hunnybee and my newly adopted tortilini hoping to catch some snooze but no matter how hard I try, no matter how many sheep had already hopped over the fence, I still can just open my eyes wide awake once and again! (BTW, tortilini is a little turtle stuffed animal I came across on a lonely shelf-while grocery shopping at Safeway. Ha ha) It's my new baby.

So tonight (actually, its morning now about 6:30 am), I have set up a twitter account, and I have set up this blogging account. Maybe these will come into good use when one of these nocturnal modes come in again. *sigh

Maybe it's my Coke (coca-cola) addiction that I need to cut back on...[never in a bajillion years] :] Coke is also one of my babies among the many other hundreds:: Hunnybee, Tortilini, Babybear, KiiJii (my puppy), piglet, the little valentine bear...and whatever else he he.

Alright, well I've got 3 classes all day and I need to go pump up n prep breakfast for myself and hunnybee...I think hunnybee is going to wake up soon but I don't know. I spend too long getting ready and we're always late because of me :[ TODAY-I will make a change ha ha ha!

It's going to be raining all day-yuck! But the rest of the week is going to be SUNNY-Yaay! Oh, and Great America with the other 2 couples this weekend-I'm excited!

<3, jan



No comments:

Post a Comment